You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this forum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new here
12-04-2010, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2010 05:35 PM by Night Dragon.)
new here
Hey, I am new here.

I’m sorry if this is the wrong for this question, but I was hoping some one here on totalportal.ca would be able to assist me access youtube from work as it it is restricted.

Any help would be wounderful

Thanks ;-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2010, 06:25 PM
RE: How to access YouTube at school
I would suggest to use proxy server to access the content, although finding a free proxy that will allow that kind of bandwidth for video might be a bit hard to find. The free ones are great for checking email, facebook, ect but if you want to watch video, you may have to shell out a few bucks for a paid proxy service. Just Google search 'free proxy' and you will find a bunch of them.

Cheers!

[Image: NightSig.JPG]
03-18-2012, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2012 08:49 PM by dmk.)
RE: How to access YouTube at school
(12-04-2010 06:25 PM)Night Dragon Wrote:  I would suggest to use proxy server to access the content, although finding a free proxy that will allow that kind of bandwidth for video might be a bit hard to find. The free ones are great for checking email, facebook, ect but if you want to watch video, you may have to shell out a few bucks for a paid proxy service. Just Google search 'free proxy' and you will find a bunch of them.

Cheers!

Sorry for cutting in Night Dragon, there is a fairly decent free list of proxy servers at http://www.hidemyass.com. Again, I do not work for them or get any money for referring people to them. I use them a lot when I try view block contents.

cheerio!